The new Nanominer 3.8.4 stable version is ready.
You can download Nanominer 3.8.4 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
Fixed DAG-based algorithms on AMD RX 7600 (gfx1102):
- ethash family (ETHW, ETC, Ubiq, Zilliqa, Callisto, etc);
- progpow family (Raven, FIRO);
- Octopus (Conflux).
The video discusses the mining capabilities of Intel Arc A380 GPUs using Nano Miner version 3.7.0.
- Nano Miner is the first mining software that supports mining on Intel Arc A380 GPUs for mining.
- Initially, the GPU was not recognized when connected via a PCIe riser. It was resolved by moving the GPU to the x16 slot.
- Power consumption during mining was measured at around 75-72 watts.
- Overclocking and undervolting the Intel Arc A380 GPU using MSI Afterburner or other tools did not seem possible at the time of the video.
- The mining efficiency may improve in the future as developers optimize kernels and support additional coins.
- The video also mentions potential support for other coins such as Firo, Ravencoin, VTC, Varus, XMR, Ergo, and Conflux in the future.