The highly specialized nature of the miner allows users to mine faster, using less electricity.
There is no time limit, no expiry date. Use our system for however long you would like.
You can decide which pools you want your hashrate to mine in. This allows you to find the most profitable combination.
We guarantee an instant connection, around-the-clock access and monitoring, an easy-to-use management interface, 24/7 uptime as well as daily payouts.
daily active workers
cryptocurrencies paid out
|Algo||Coin||Dev Fee (once per 2 hours)||AMD||Nvidia||CPU|
|Ethash||ETHW & other||1%||✓||✓|
How To Use Nanominer
This video shows how to use Nanominer.
1Download the miner
- Depending on your OS, Download Nanominer for Windows or Linux.
- The GPU should have at least 6GB of RAM or it won’t be able to properly mine ETC. It's due to the growing DAG file used in the ETC PoW hashing process.
- Extract the miner to any folder you like and navigate to it.
- In the folder that contains the miner, you should create or edit a file with .bat extension. You can do this in any text editor (for example, Notepad or Notepad++). When you save the file, it’s important to choose ‘All Files’ as a file type, not ‘txt’. Otherwise, you’ll have .bat.txt at the end of the file name, and miner won’t be able to open this file. Your bat file (let’s say it’s called xmr-nanopool.bat for Monero) should contain the following text (Step 2):
Attention! For security reasons, Windows may stop you from opening the bat file. In this case, you should permit it to open in the pop-up window.
2Enter the following command:
; Address to send funds to. wallet = 84hu7SJvUL4D8dxd4u6x9yT5zX2UhFxmpixbL83P8PXoUQ1s8mrZw6m5pULPvoGWymMiCqK4fvR8t9u6vZxJQKNGSzw9GDc ; (Optional) Coin to mine. coin = XMR ; (Optional) Rig (worker) name. rigName = speed_test
3Configure the miner with your settingsWALLET - enter YOUR coin wallet address or pool USERNAME (this is how Nanominer knows where to deposit your coins).
The easiest way to get a wallet is to register on a cryptocurrency exchange like Binance or Huobi. rigName – you can choose any name (like test), but don’t exaggerate: it should be 32 symbols max, contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like $%»*;@). Replace the XMR wallet address with your own XMR wallet address in the
-walletoption (Rig01 is the name of the rig).
4Start miningDouble click your Bat file to start the miner. The miner will start, run the setx commands to set those environment variables, initialize each of your GPU’s, build the DAG file on each of your GPU’s and start hashing away. If you’ve followed the steps above you should see this screen.
Latest version is 3.7.6
Based on 1287+ reviews
v3.3.13 / release 05.10.21
- Significantly improved Ergo (Autolykos2) performance (~10%) on Nvidia Turing GPUs (RTX 16xx, RTX 20xx, CMP 30HX);
- Reduced Ergo (Autolykos2) power consumption on Nvidia GPUs.
The miner stops on close CMD, leave open while mining!
Nanominer Config File Setup - How to Configure Nanominer - Ethereum ETH - Monero XMR
TIP! Config file - just the coin and your wallet address is all you need.
You cant mine ETH with an GTX 1050TI unfortunately. You need to have more then 5GB of VRAM. And the GTX 1050TI has only 4GB
If you would like to donate Hashing power - 0x42fEE38bfBDe1f50609e49741BC4AF165E7c8199